2013 Exploris Frolic Fundraiser and Dance
Friday, March 8
7 – 10 pm
We are gearing up for our annual Frolic fundraiser and dance, the school’s hallmark gala event for students, families and prospective students! Money raised during the Frolic provides all the funding for technology, school trips, school supplies, and other essential projects and programs.
This year’s event will be held at Marbles Kids Museum and will feature the following:
• top-notch DJ for the students
• buffet dinner catered by Moe’s Southwest Grill
• cash bar with beer and wine (drink tickets available for purchase in advance)
• silent auction with premier goods and services
• kids’ raffles, including class baskets with gift certificates to their favorite places
• cake walk, photo area, and activities for young children.
Invitations will be sent home with your children later in mid-February, so please be on the look out for them! Return your RSVP card and check for tickets, drinks, and raffles to Mary Margaret’s office at the front of the Exploris building. A Frolic box will be stationed in her office for RSVPs and checks. Tickets will be handed out at Marbles Kids Museum the night of the event.
Please visit the site in the next ten days to sign up for volunteer opportunities before and during the Frolic. This is a 100 percent volunteer event, and we need your help to make it a success!
Contact Becky Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.