Exploris Mathematics Curriculum
Informational Parent Meeting
Tuesday, October 8th
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Questions to address include:
- What mathematics courses are taught at each grade?
- How are students placed in mathematics courses?
- How do advanced mathematics courses work at Exploris? (How does this compare to WCPSS?)
- How do I know what mathematics course is right for my child?
- How are students assessed in mathematics classes?
- How can I support my child’s mathematics progress?
- What middle school resources are available to help my child further their mathematics development?
- When should my child take Common Core Math I (formerly called Algebra I)?