When: Friday, March 21st from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Where: Marbles Kids Museum
201 East Hargett St., Raleigh, NC
- Formal invitations will be sent home with students this week.
- Please return RSVPs and checks made out to the Exploris PTO to school with your student. A Frolic box will be placed in Mary Margaret’s office for easy drop off.
- Limited tickets will be available at the door on the evening of the event.
Parents, we need your help!
- Donate an item or service for the silent auction, or ask the businesses you frequent to donate a product or service (gym membership, haircut, oil change, power wash, massage, manicure, weekend at the beach, etc.) Email Stacey Robinson if you have items to donate.
- Become a Frolic Sponsor and promote your company or business by putting your name on the back of the Frolic T-shirt. Email Kate Wisz to become a sponsor.
- Sign up to volunteer beforehand to set up, during the event, or afterward to clean up. Email Becky Levine for a listing of volunteer positions.
- Donate items for the class baskets listed below.
- Please drop off new and unused items at school by March 10. Gift certificates make a great addition to baskets!
- Teachers have selected themes for their prime groups or their classes, so please send in items that relate to your chosen theme(s). You can donate to more than one basket!
Questions? Need help with ideas for what to donate? Email Bridget Boldrin. Be sure to put Exploris Frolic Basket in the action heading for your email.
GLOBAL ARTS / OFFICE
Bill – A Good Sport – Sports equipment and t-shirts, balls, fun stuff and sporting event gift certificates
Jamie – Art Supplies – Get Creative!
Eugene – NC State vs UNC – Who are you rooting for? Send in something to support your team!
Mary Margaret – Cameron Village – Items and gift certificates from nearby Cameron Village
Juliana – Coffee and Tea – Mugs, cups, pots, coffee, tea, and yummy treats
Loren- North Hills – Get it from or for North Hills
Devon – Into the Garden – Planters, seeds, garden tools, statues, chimes, etc.
NEW! Shannon – “Olive” Salts, and Vinegars – Plain and Flavored Vinegars and Olive Oils, Peppers, Salts, Spices, Measuring Cups and Spoons,etc.
Jodie – Chocolate – Anything Chocolate!
Sonja/Andrea – Ice Cream Dream – Ice-cream maker, what goes in and on the ice cream, recipe book, gift cards
Karen – Snack Time – Send in your favorite treat!
Laura – Drop Everything and Read – Books, magazines, pens, book lights, canvas carriers, pillows, gift certificates
Helene – Duct Tape and Fun and Games – Duct tape craft books and duct tape in all colors and styles. Also, board games, card games, puzzles, jump ropes, brain games, etc.
Leah – Bake a Cake – Cake Mixes, flour, sugar, cake pans, recipe books, measuring cups and bowls, etc.
Meredith –Nerf Fun – All things Nerf
Vaishali – Movie Night – Movies, popcorn, candy, movie theater gift cards