Ordering has now opened for Middle School Lunches. Instructions on setting up an account and ordering lunches can be found here.
- IMPORTANT! Accounts are based on location, so DO NOT include your elementary school student with your middle school student!
- You will both order and pay online. You will be able to add, edit, or cancel lunches up to 2 days in advance if you know your child will miss school or need to make a change.
- A link for ordering lunches at myhotlunchbox.com can now be found on the Blog.
- When ordering lunches for elementary students, you will set up a separate account for them.
- Middle School Lunch deliveries will begin Monday, September 8.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TEACHERS AND STAFF
If you are a Teacher or Staff member, you get reduced pricing! Well deserved!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER you have registered AND BEFORE adding items to your cart and placing your order.
Can we CHANGE or CANCEL my order?
Changes can be made during the open ordering period up to 48 hours prior to the delivery day. Credits for cancellations will be applied to your next order. Once the ordering period has closed, your order is FINAL.
Do we get credit for a missed lunch?
Meals are purchased in advance for each vendor therefore credits cannot be given if your student misses their lunch due to illness or appointments made during lunch. However, if there is a schoolwide closing, due to inclement weather, for example, we will issue a mass credit for that day.
Who do we ask about lunch program questions?
For questions regarding Food or Policy, including Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations, please email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you right away.