** If you have a Kroger Plus card, please be sure to sign up for BOTH of these opportunities – even if you only shop there occasionally.** The first program is what we have always participated in. The second program is new.
#1 – Kroger Plus Card – Annual IN STORE link.
Use your registered Kroger Plus card to earn points for our school. To register, have customer service scan this bar code (will work from smart phone). Linking your Kroger Plus card in the store allows us to earn points in a program called Apples for the Children. With our points, we have earned an iPad 4 and a color printer.
#2 – Kroger Community Rewards – one time – ONLINE link. Linking your Kroger Plus card online allows us to participate in Kroger Community Rewards which earns the school $$$. This program is BRAND NEW this year.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy.
- Click on Sign In / Register.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. (Exploris’ NPO number is 83649.)
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- When shopping, be sure to present or swipe your Kroger Plus card.
Thank you for taking the time to do this! If you have any questions, please contact Cheryl Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org