We have added a bunch of new PTO Board positions this year and parents have really stepped up! Thank you!
We still need to fill the following, some of which were only recently added.
- Adult Social – OPEN (ES) OPEN (MS)
- The Adult Social chairs will form a committee to coordinate the Fall Adult Social, held in October at the Contemporary Art Museum. Primary responsibilities will be to plan the event and coordinate volunteers to make it happen.
- Grade Social Chairs
- OPEN (K/1)
- OPEN (2/3)
- OPEN (4/5)
- OPEN (6)
- OPEN (8)
- NEW! These brand new positions will coordinate social events for their grade. The PTO has added a $50 per Crew budget for social activities this year. These positions will be responsible for polling parents and kids for activity ideas and then planning and coordinating the activities selected. Activities may be either Crew-based or whole grade based and can start over the summer. Each Social chair will determine how many and when activities occur, but at least one is expected.
- Spring Family Day – OPEN (ES) OPEN (MS)
- The Family Day chairs will form a committee to plan and coordinate the Spring Family Day. Primary responsibilities will be to plan the event and coordinate volunteers to make it happen.
- Supply Manager – OPEN (ES) OPEN (MS)
- NEW! This brand new position will inventory and maintain a record of the equipment and supplies owned by the PTO. Our goal is to cut down on waste and to track where our supplies are located. The Supply Manager will also purchase supplies as needed for PTO events throughout the year.