Teacher Appreciation Week is May 8th – May 12th!
Here is a quick guide to keep you “on top” of things…
This year’s theme is, “You Help Us Bloom and Grow!”
- Monday – Potted Plants for Teachers/Staff and Take home dinners (for half of Teachers/Staff). See sign up link below.
- Tuesday – Teacher/Staff breakfast (at both campuses)
- Teachers/Staff will enjoy fresh bagels, fruit and coffee. See sign up link below.
- Wednesday – Take home dinners (for remaining half of Teachers/Staff ) See sign up link below.
- Thursday – “Love your Teacher Day”
- Send in a note/card and a small token of appreciation or small treat. See the following list for helpful tips. – Teacher Treats
- Friday – Staff/Teacher catered luncheon and Fresh Cut Flowers
- Teacher/Staff will enjoy luncheon catered by Sunflowers Cafe and sponsored by PTO
- Children bring in a fresh cut flower from yard for teacher and staff members. (Flowers vases for each teacher/staff provided by PTO)
There are numerous opportunities to help make our teachers and staff feel appreciated during their special week. Check out these Sign Ups to see all of the details along with the many opportunities available for you:
Potted Plant Sign Up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054bafab229-shhh/
Meals and Breakfast Sign Up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054bafab229-teacher/
Feel free to sign up for more than one thing. We love overachievers 🙂 and it takes us all working together to make this a great week for our Teachers and Staff!! Thank you for making them feel appreciated!!!