The “Mardi Gras Masquerade” will be the last middle school dance of the year happening Friday, March 2, 7-9pm! If you would like to help out with this event, check out the SIGN UP for more dance information and the various opportunities available.
A few tidbits and reminders:
- Entry Fee = $5
- Cell phones must be checked at the entrance of the dance.
- There will be a photo booth for free event souvenirs.
- Once again we will be donating items to the Raleigh Rescue Mission. Each person who brings in a donation from the following list will get an extra entry into the evening raffle…
- Umbrellas and rain ponchos
- Pull-Ups: girls and boys, size 4T/5T
- Child size 14 Goodnites – boys and girls
- Baby oil, baby wash, baby lotion, baby powder
- Local 2-Day ($2) or Local 7-Day($12) Bus Passes (http://goraleigh.org/fares-and-passes)
- Twin Sheets and Pillowcases, Extra Long
- Full-sized shampoo
- Shower Caps
- Sewing Kits
- Travel sized soap
- Lysol spray and disinfectant wipes
- Snacks for children (granola bars, cereal bars, apple sauce/fruit cups)
- Water bottles and juice boxes
- Cereal, oatmeal and grits
- Canned vegetables, beans & fruit (large family sized cans, if possible)
- Cooking oil (olive oil, Pam spray, Canola oil)
- Sugar (10# bags)
You must be logged in to post a comment.