Help Needed for Explorations
Our first week of the new session of Explorations is here, and we need LOTS of parent help! We have more off-site Explorations than ever and need drivers and walkers to keep students safe. It is also expected to be cooooold, so even if you can’t volunteer, help us out by making sure your kids are dressed warm!
Please fill out the Google Doc if you are able to help, this week or any of the next 6!
Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles & Friends can help too – just be sure that if they’re driving their contact and insurance information is on file with Carolee!
- Rock Climbing at Triangle Rock Club ( 6022 Duraleigh Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612 ) – Need 3 drivers (Room for 12 kids) – TRC has Free WiFi!
- CrossFit at Iron Rock Fitness (5608 Spring Court Raleigh, North Carolina 27616) – Need 2-3 drivers for 6 kids
- Swimming at Gypsy Divers (3651 Bastion Ln, Raleigh, NC 27604) – Need 12+ Drivers for 25 kids!!) – Gypsy has Free WiFi!
- Cirque de Vol ( 300 W Hargett St #40, Raleigh, NC 27601 – Next to A Place At the Table) – Need 2-3 walkers with 12 kids
- IMAX (201 E Hargett St, Raleigh, NC 27601) – Need 1-2 walkers with 11 kids. 1 Staff member will come too
- Reading Adventures (Read With Me – 111 E Hargett St #110, Raleigh, NC 27601 – Next to Briggs Hardware) – Need 1 walker with 6 kids
- Walking and Driving is priority, but K1 volunteers would love and extra set of hands and eyes!
If you haven’t seen the class rosters, you can find it here – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJ4hoyso10N-fsqQxYmEOcJ5nbf5hppKP9zx6tN7EyU/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you for all you do!
You must be logged in to post a comment.