Announcements for the week of May 6, 2019
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Silent Auction- Thank you!
- PTO Meeting- May 13
- Read the May Exploris newsletter
- 2nd Grade in Walter Magazine
- Upcoming Events
1. Exploris Teacher Appreciation Week, May 6-10, 2019
2. PTO Silent Auction – THANK YOU!!
The Exploris PTO Silent Auction and Raffle concluded on Saturday at Exploris Family Day and we were thrilled. We raised $13,000 for the Exploris PTO budget. All of this money will directly benefit teachers and students. Thank you to everyone who participated in our fundraiser, and special thanks to all of our great sponsors!
*If you need to pick up an item, Tammie Guyer will be at the picnic tables by the Elementary School on THURSDAY, May 9, from 3:30-4:00. She will distribute any remaining items to winners at that time. If you are unable to meet Tammie, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make arrangements to get you your items!
Raffle Winners are:
- Umstead Getaway: Caleb Smith
- Great Wolf Lodge Getaway: Jennifer Pierson
- Let’s Camp: Kimberly Harris
- Family Fun Game Night: Allie Lindahl
- Cooking Essentials Basket: Martha Fisk
- Gardening Basket: Leah Lawless
- Fire Up the Grill: Kari Williams
- Family Game Night: Kimberly Harris
3. PTO Meeting- May 13:
Join us next Monday evening, May 13, for the May PTO Meeting. 6:30pm at the Middle School, followed by social time at the Morgan Street Food Hall.
We will be discussing our fundraiser results and determining the final PTO budget for the 2019-20 school year. If you have opinions about the PTO budget, please attend!!!
4. May Exploris Newsletter: Please read
May 6-10: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 7: International Night (Japan Interest Form)
- May 13: PTO Meeting, 6:30 at the Middle School
- June 7: Early Release, 8th Grade Graduation, Last Day of School
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at email@example.com by 8pm Sunday evening.
Note: Exploris PTO does not control any ads that may appear below: