Wednesday, June 1, 6:30-7:30pm on Zoom
- Approve May Minutes
- Calendar reminders
- Leadership Report
- PTO Bylaws Discussion and Vote: bylaws were presented at May meeting.
- Proposed bylaws: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oIc8X7qM0grixeLHE3m8RYuzt52B2BXOm6mv2i2uCv4/edit?usp=sharing
- Current bylaws, last updated 2016: https://explorispto.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/pto-bylaws-8-16.pdf
- PTO 2022-2023 Election
|Exploris PTO Board||2022-23 NOMINEES|
|President / School Board representative||Stacey Carothers|
|President Elect / Foundation Board representative||Open|
|Building and Grounds Chair||Emily McIntyre|
|Communications Chair||Kathleen Mason|
|Fundraising Chair||Gineen Bowman|
|Hospitality Chair||Brianna Johnston|
|Events Chair||Carrie Kressmann|
|Administrative Representative||Josh Corbat|
|Faculty Representative||Ashley Moser|
|Past President||Dana Deaton|
- Final President Report
- Treasurer Report – turn all receipts in by June 15!
- Next steps: Set date for June board transition meeting.
- New PTO officer team begins their term July 1
TEACHER GIFTS Spring 2022 Deadline for contributions is midnight, June 6 Click Here to Contribute!
Any dollar amount is appreciated and divided among the Exploris team. Our total goal is $10,000.
Online donations are being collected via Square. Square accepts all major credit cards, Google Pay, and Cash App Pay. Thanks to everyone who has already contributed!
*Checks: If you prefer to avoid the 2.2% fees, please make checks payable to Exploris PTO and send to the front office in an envelope labeled “Exploris Teacher Gift ATTN: Front office FROM: your name”
If you have other questions, please email Alex Fioto, PTO treasurer at email@example.com
Important Dates (Exploris CALENDAR):
End of year calendar. Holidays/workdays/flex days in italics, PTO events in bold
- Year End Teacher Gift Pool Collection- May 23-June 6
- Monday, May 30- Memorial Day Holiday
- Wednesday June 1 – Final PTO Meeting, on Zoom. Election and Bylaws Vote
- Friday, June 10 –Last Day of School! 8th Grade Graduation (9:00 am at the Raleigh Little Theatre 301 Pogue St) early dismissal
Thanks for reading! If you would like to submit information for a PTO Monday Minute blog post, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.