Believe it or not, spring is almost here and with it the end of our school year! As we head into these final months of school, the PTO is already looking ahead and planning for next year. We are off to a very good start with identifying leaders for about half of our committees and executive positions–thank you!
Please take a thoughtful look at the list below to see where your time and talent can benefit our wonderful learning community. The majority of the Committee Chair jobs can be done from home and are handled by full-time working parents. We also have a cadre of volunteers for each committee (you may recall the Parent Involvement Form) that can help with on-site tasks as required. Executive Committee Officers are expected to attend the majority of PTO Board Meetings. Times for the PTO Board Meetings can be adapted to meet the needs of the officers.
For a description of these jobs, please see https://explorispto.wordpress.com/volunteers/
If you are interested in making an impact and are willing to take on an Executive Officer or Committee Chair position, please contact Cheryl Rodgers as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our time here at Exploris is short – so remember, you are the experts now!
Executive Committee Officers
- President – Khristi Tomlinson
- President – Elect – OPEN
- Secretary – Shea Cleveland
- VP Building & Grounds – David Wisz
- VP Volunteers – OPEN
- VP Programs – OPEN
- VP Fundraising – OPEN
- Treasurer – Christine Hutchens
- 8th Grade Graduation – OPEN (6th or 7th grade parent required)
- Adult Social – OPEN
- Back to School Meet & Greet – Khristi Tomlinson
- Blog – OPEN
- Cultural Arts – Susan Bostian
- Dances – Kristen Poirier
- Fall Picnic – OPEN
- Frolic – OPEN
- Frolic Silent Auction – OPEN
- Grants – Brad and Janey McMillan
- Hospitality – Karen Benjamin
- Lunch Coordinator Co-Chairs – Laura Corder and OPEN
- Passive Fundraising – Cheryl Rodgers
- Soap Sales – OPEN
- Spirit Wear – OPEN
- Sunshine – JJ Barton
- Teacher Appreciation Week – OPEN