The Adult Social is in one week! If you are planning to attend and haven’t signed up yet, please take a moment to remedy that. If you signed up for one person, but there are actually two people going, please take a second to correct that so we can get a more accurate count for food.
Are you going? Sign Up!
Want to help out at the Social? Sign up!
(Also, we are looking for someone with a free/cheap sound system to use and someone with access to 6-10 free/cheap cocktail tables. Email Khristi.)
- Food Truck: PORCHETTA
- We currently have about 100 people signed up and we have one food truck, Porchetta, scheduled to attend. Porchetta will have 2 vegetarian options and gluten-free items available for purchase. Please visit their website to see what they are all about.
- If a lot more people sign up after being reminded tonight, I will look for an additional truck. Suggestions are welcome!
- Wine and Beer: PTO
- The PTO will be have a wine and beer table. We are asking for donations to cover the cost. Any tips and extra money generated by the table will be used to purchase a regular size fridge for the elementary school. If we still have money left over, we will buy a new vacuum for the elementary and another for the middle school.
- Babysitting: 8th Grade Fundraiser for Outward Bound
- Details and a sign up for the babysitting service will be published tomorrow. Keep an eye on the blog for more info!
- Stuff to Do
- Talk to other parents!
- Visit the High School Dirt area to talk to other parents about local high schools. If you are willing to talk to people one-on-one about your family’s experience with a local high school, please sign up!
- Visit the Annual Fund table to find out how you can help our school grow.
- Visit the Soap Sales table in the CAM classroom to sample the soap and lotion products and place your order.
- While trying the Soap Sales products, check out the Soap Sales Art Show featuring art by Exploris students.
- Check out and order Spirit Wear at the Spirit Wear table in the CAM classroom.
- Enjoy the fantastic exhibition at CAM. Details about the show can be found here.