Ordering Deadline: Wednesday, November 5
Delivery Date: Sometime the week before Winter Break, so they will make great holiday presents!
What is the Soap Sale?
The Soap Sale is a fundraiser for Exploris made possible by the generosity of a former Exploris parent. The parent owns a local company that produces very high quality soaps, lotions, body washes and lip balms and they offer a select group of products at a greatly reduced price so our Exploris students and families can sell them and keep the profits for the PTO. Even better, they place the children’s art right on the products!
How can I order?
- With the paper form (to pay with cash or a check) that was sent home last week.
- New this year! Online (to pay with a credit card or PayPal account) using the online order form on the Exploris Blog.
- find a copy of the paper form
- see the product packaging designed using the art of Exploris students
- order soap online
- figure out which product your child’s art is on
visit the Order Soap page on the Exploris PTO blog.
Questions? Email Coleen Getzen.