At this time of year, many students and parents like to bring in a gift for their child(ren)’s teachers. As students often have many teachers at Exploris, this can get a bit tricky! We want to thank everyone, but figuring out what to do can be daunting.
Many years ago, a group of parents organized an optional opportunity for parents to contribute towards a much appreciated grade-level cash gift for our teachers and staff which has now become an annual winter (and end-of-year) tradition. To participate, you can simply send in a check (or cash) to the PTO, or donate by credit card ONLINE. This will then be divided among the teachers and staff.
If you would like to participate:
- Please send in cash or a check (made payable to Exploris PTO) or make your donation ONLINE
- Place your donation in an envelope marked “Winter Thanks” or “Teacher Gift” with your name, your child(ren)’s name(s), and grade(s)
- Give it to Mary Margaret or Mae (either one is fine if you have children in both schools)
- If donating ONLINE, please include in the “Notes” at checkout, your name, your child(ren)’s names(s), and grade(s)
- Complete all donations by Wednesday, December 13th.
(*It is important to label the envelope with “Winter Thanks” or “Teacher Gift” so that it is not confused with school care, spirit wear, or field trip payments.)
If you have any questions, please let us know! Simply email Brooke Somers with any questions…
You must be logged in to post a comment.