- PTO/Directory Online
- PTO Meeting September 9
- Spiritwear sales END this week
- Curriculum Night Sept 12 & 19
- School Pictures Sept 17 & 18
- Equity and Diversity Committee
- Explorations Volunteers Needed
- September School Newsletter
- Passive Fundraising! VIC card, Boxtops, and more
- 2019-20 Exploris Calendar link/help
- Upcoming Events
3. Exploris Spiritwear is now available to order! Items are on sale through SEPTEMBER 12 and will be delivered to students some time in October (date TBD).
We have Tshirts, hats, hoodies, magnets, water bottles, and more! See all of the options and online ordering at: Exploris School PTO.
5. School Pictures! September 17 & 18
Exploris Families – School picture day is right around the corner. The elementary date is Tuesday September 17th and the middle school date is Wednesday September 18th. There is a flyer and Q&A on the L.I. Photo website at https://lifelongimpressions.com/exploris-q-and-a/ which notes the details, pricing and includes photo tips.
You can also enter your email into the actual gallery link which will send you an email notification as soon as the gallery is available to view and order. Gallery Link: https://www.gallery.lifelongimpressions.com/gallery/exp19 As the photographer (and former Exploris parent) Shannon White will only be in the US for 4 weeks and needs to train her order fulfilment assistant, those who place their order within the first week will receive their print orders just two weeks later. Digital image orders will continue to be fulfilled by an emailed download link immediately after the payment is fully processed.
Mobile: 0447 969 659
8. Read the September Exploris School Newsletter!
The school publishes a monthly newsletter via MailChimp that is emailed to parents each month. The September newsletter includes an important update about the Exploris facility plans, along with photos and news from each crew. To read the September or past newsletters visit: https://www.exploris.org/newsletters/
9. Get started with Passive Fundraising!
Please participate in these easy grocery, packaging, and shopping fundraisers for our school! Information has been updated for the 2019-20 school year:
The 2019-20 Exploris and PTO Calendar links are here:
You can keep up with Exploris events by subscribing to the Google Calendar. First click on the Calendar, then click on the + button in the lower right corner of the calendar. If you don’t already have a Google account, you will need to set one up, which is easy and free. After subscribing, all Exploris events will also be displayed on your calendar. Questions? Check the Exploris Google Calendar FAQ.
If you need help putting the calendar on your iPhone calendar, here are directions:
- To start with, you’ll need a Google account. If you don’t already have one, here’s how to sign up: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/2465776
- Next, you’ll need to add the Exploris calendar to your Google Calendar. To do this, visit the PTO calendar page and click the plus button at the bottom.
- Then, you’ll need to tell your iPhone to sync your Google Calendar events. Here’s instructions for how to do that:
- Finally, visit Google’s calendar sync page on your computer to tell it that you want to sync the Exploris calendar to your phone:
- September 9: PTO Meeting, 6:30pm at the ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- September 12: Curriculum Night, Elementary
- September 17: Picture day at Elementary
- September 17: Equity and Diversity Committee Meeting
- September 18: Picture day at Middle
- September 19: Curriculum Night, Middle
- Monday, September 30: – Teacher Workday
- October 4 (3:15pm) – October 14 (8am) – Fall Break
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday during the school year.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You must be logged in to post a comment.