- School Pictures Online!
- Reminders from the school
- Art By Me Fundraisier coming soon!
- Explorations Volunteers Needed
- PTO/Directory Online
- Yearbooks on Sale Now! Order early and save
- Crew Parents really needed
- 2019-20 Exploris Google Calendar link
- School Directory Online
- Upcoming Events
Here is a link to view the images: https://www.gallery.lifelongimpressions.com/gallery/exp19
It is password protected. Please email email@example.com for the password.
To access please enter your email address. No email addresses will be saved beyond use for ordering nor are they sold or given to any third party.
If you have questions regarding placing an order, I am happy to answer them and there is a video available to walk you through the process. Here is the video link with a live screen view showing how orders can be placed. https://vimeo.com/292003209/f85c140328
Each child 2-4 images to chose from. The images can be found in class folders listed by the grade year and teachers name. Elementary class pictures are in the first folder.
Orders should be placed online. If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to me by email, text or phone. Sales tax is included in the pricing.
Deadline for ordering is October 7th. Orders placed within the first week will be delivered at least two weeks earlier then orders placed the last week.
2. Whole School Reminders from Administration:
- Avoid sending gum in with your kids, no gum is a school-wide rule. We’re finding gum stuck all over the place and noticing kids chewing it. Students caught multiple times will be asked to stay after school for gum duty.
- Students should not be on campus without an adult before 7:55. You must wait with them or sign them up for before school care. We have had 20-30 students as much as 15-30 min early waiting, unsupervised, outside of the school. We do not have the staffing to position a team member out there, and teachers are preparing their classrooms for the day.
- Please have students avoid wearing scents/sprays/scented lotions and do not send to school with them. We have some very sensitive asthmatics that are impacted by these items.
6. Exploris 2020 Yearbooks are now on Sale! Early is good! Get ahead-of-the-game and check “order yearbook” off your list today! These memories will be worth looking back on to see how far you’ve come. This year’s story is just the beginning.
Click here to purchase your 2019-2020 yearbook. The price is $30. Price increases after September 27, so don’t wait!
Would you like to submit photos to the yearbook? There’s an APP for that! Please download the REPLAYIT APP
Parents and students, can you please download the replayit app to your phones or use the website to submit pictures for yearbook!
7.Immediate Volunteer Needs – CREW PARENTS! The PTO needs Crew Parents (especially for Middle School crews)! What does a crew parent do? Serve as a liaison between the PTO and teachers, Spoil your teachers with snacks once a trimester and (PTO funded) treats on their birthday, coordinate volunteers as needed for crew-specific activities. Interested, or have questions? Contact Gineen – Gineen.Bowman@gmail.com
The 2019-20 Exploris Google Calendar and PTO Calendar links are here:
You can keep up with Exploris events by subscribing to the Google Calendar. First click on the Calendar, then click on the + button in the lower right corner of the calendar. If you don’t already have a Google account, you will need to set one up, which is easy and free. After subscribing, all Exploris events will also be displayed on your calendar.
9. The Exploris School Directory is online
- Picture Make up days for absences: Tuesday, September 24
- Monday, September 30: – Teacher Workday
- October 4 (3:15pm) – October 14 (8am) – Fall Break
- October 17 – Parent University – High School Planning
- Monday, Nov. 11 – Veterans Day – Holiday
- Friday, November 22 – End of First Trimester
- Monday, November 25 – Tuesday November 26 – Teacher Workday
- Friday, Nov 22 (3:15pm)- Monday, Dec 2 (8am) – Thanksgiving Break
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday during the school year.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org .