Announcements for the week of April 20, 2020 – SILENT AUCTION!
PTO Silent Auction kick off- April 21 at 8pm live on Facebook!
The Exploris PTO Online Silent Auction and Raffle will take place April 21-May 2, 2020. All funds raised will go to support students and teachers through the Exploris PTO. Specifically, we are focusing our fundraising dollars to pay for Exploris volunteer background checks for the 2020-21 school year.
Please share our auction site with your friends and bid early and often!
The Auction website will go LIVE at 8pm on Tuesday. To get ready for the auction, please take a minute to register with Bidr. You will need to have an account in order to bid on items. Here’s a link and an AUCTION SNEAK PEAK! :
The online auction will end at 3:00pm on Saturday, May 2
Here are just a few of our great items!
- One night stay at The Mayton Inn
- Bread for a YEAR from Union Special
- Dinner for two at Stanbury
- A private party on the Trolley Pub
- TreeRunner Adventure Park Passes
- Lunch at the Morgan Street Food Hall
- Haircuts from Arrow
- Drinks at Foundation bar
- Gift basket from Trader Joes
- Alamo Drafthouse and Cinema- Family four-pack
- One week at a Beech Mountain vacation home
- Jumbo hammock from Sluice Hammocks
and many more gift certificates, jewelry, food, and fun items from great local merchants!!! We have over 100 items in this amazing auction. Watch our social media channels to learn more!
2. Exploris Teacher Appreciation Week, May 4-8, 2020
3. Upcoming Events
April 20, 6:30pm: PTO Meeting on Zoom
April 21-May 2: PTO Online Silent Auction
May 4-8: Exploris Teacher Appreciation Week
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8pm Sunday evening.