- Spring Break- This Week
- Silent Auction and Raffle- Donations due April 10- please help!
- Counselor Corner
- April Exploris School Newsletter
- Buy your Yearbook!
The 2020 Exploris PTO Silent Auction & Raffle will be held April 21- May 2.
The PTO hopes you are all safe and well at home. We are a couple of weeks away from the start of our silent auction and we need your help!
In an effort to keep our school safe, the PTO has decided to take on paying for the background checks that will be required for all volunteers starting in the next school year. Our silent auction proceeds will be used to pay for these background checks along with many other events that we host throughout the year to support our staff, students and the community.
In an effort to support our auction, if you have anything that you would be willing to donate to the auction, we would greatly appreciate it. Your support is crucial to this event. Many of our staff have offered to donate their time as auction items again this year and these were very popular last year.
If you do not have something to donate, consider donating your time. Services are very popular and you could offer babysitting or a craft party or get creative with other ideas. Anything you could offer would be wonderful.
- Item Donation Form Can you contribute? Please fill out this form
**Last Day for Donations: Friday, April 10**
Please visit our Silent Auction & Raffle page more details
In an effort to help families find resources related to community supports and counseling all in one place check out the Counselor’s Corner. This is updated daily and will continue to have new information for families. You can find a link to the resource by clicking on Counselor Corner or on the COVID-19 tab on The Exploris website.
- April 14-17 – School Spirit Week
- Monday, April 20- PTO Meeting, 6:30pm, Zoom
- Tuesday, April 21- Silent Auction Kickoff Night- Online
- April 21- May 2 Silent Auction is Live!
- Saturday, May 2- Silent Auction Finale
- May 4-8- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Friday, May 15 – Teacher Workday
- Monday, May 18- A tentative return to school
- *Friday, May 22 – No School for 8th grade only – passage portfolios
- *Friday, May 22- PTO Meeting, 11:30 at Tobacco Road
- Monday, May 25- Memorial Day Holiday
- *June 1 – June 12 – EOG Testing Window
- *Friday, June 12 – 8th Grade Graduation (10:30 am), early dismissal
- Friday, June 12 – End of Third Trimester, last day of school
*Denotes activities that may need be canceled, updated, or held online.
The 2019-20 Exploris Google Calendar and PTO Calendar links are here: https://explorispto.org/about/calendar/
6. Don’t forget to buy your Yearbook!
Thanks for reading the Monday Minute. We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday during the school year.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton by 9pm Sunday at firstname.lastname@example.org