Exploris Silent Auction
Thank you to everyone who joined us this spring as we raised money to support Exploris!
Our Silent Auction & Raffle took place April 21-May 2, ONLINE. Event Site:
The online auction ended on Saturday, May 2, live on our Facebook page. If you were an auction or raffle winner and you have questions about your items, please email Tammie at email@example.com
- One night stay at The Mayton Inn
- Bread for a YEAR from Union Special
- Dinner for two at Stanbury
- A private party on the Trolley Pub
- TreeRunner Adventure Park Passes
- Lunch at the Morgan Street Food Hall
- Haircuts from Arrow
- Drinks at Foundation bar
- Gift basket from Trader Joes
- Alamo Drafthouse and Cinema- Family four-pack
- One week at a Beech Mountain vacation home
- Jumbo hammock from Sluice Hammocks
and many more gift certificates, jewelry, food, and fun items from great local merchants!!! Thank you so much to all of our sponsors! (Scroll down for sponsors)
Our 2019 auction and raffle was a huge success and we raised over $12,000. The 2020 event, even with the COVID-19 shut downs, was still successful and we brought in just over $9,000. (We had about 40 fewer items in the 2020 auction, too.) Thank you to everyone who participated. All proceeds benefited students and teachers at the Exploris School. We hope to have another successful fundraiser in 2021.
Our 2019 auction page is archived here.
Thanks to our 2020 Silent Auction Sponsors: