It’s time to pick up your YEARBOOK! May 13
Exploris 2020 Yearbooks are here and ready! It’s time for a touch-free, socially distanced yearbook distribution! The Yearbook Staff and advisor Jessie Francese worked hard to make this book a special memento of this unusual school year. They hope that you will enjoy it.
If you have not purchased a yearbook yet, please do so TODAY and they can have that ready for you tomorrow. Click here to purchase your 2019-2020 yearbook.
Please note that this is just a quick and simple book pickup. Only a few staff members will be onsite assisting. Students are welcome but not expected to attend as many of them have conflicts with their Global Arts Classes during these times.
All yearbooks will be distributed in the MIDDLE SCHOOL carpool lane. Please have a card up with your child’s name(s) and grade(s). You are allowed to pick up siblings’ books while you are picking up other grade level books. If you have not purchased one yet, please do so TODAY and they can have that ready for you tomorrow. Click here to purchase your 2019-2020 yearbook.
- 8th grade: pickup between 8:30 am and 9:30 am. Additionally, we will have any 8th grader’s portfolios left at school outside and available for pickup at this time. Please bring back any school copies of To Kill a Mockingbird when you come.
- 7th Grade: pick up between 9:30 am and 10:30 am.
- 6th grade: pick up books between 10:30am and 11:30 am.
- Elementary grades K-5: pick up between 11:30 and 12:30 (at the MIDDLE SCHOOL carpool lane.)
Pickup will be at the middle school campus in the carpool lane behind the school in the Ugly Monkey parking lot.
1. You will enter the carpool lane from Harrington Street and turn right into the Ugly Monkey parking lot.
2. Please hold up a handwritten sign with the STUDENT NAME(S) of books you are picking up. You are allowed to pick up younger siblings’ books while you are picking up older grade level books.
3. We will place the yearbook(s) on a table and you will briefly exit your car to grab the book(s) and then get back into your car so that we can maintain and touch-free pickup. (Much like restaurants are doing takeout orders these days). We encourage you to wear a mask during pickup just in case.
Jostens is working on creating a way for students to do digital autographs, so look for that information coming soon! If you have not ordered a yearbook and would like to purchase one, please do so tonight. Click here to purchase your 2019-2020 yearbook.
2. Silent Auction and Raffle – Item deliveries?
The Exploris PTO Silent Auction and Raffle ended on May 2 and was a great success. We appreciate everyone who worked hard on this fundraiser, our many generous sponsors, and all of the people who bid or purchased raffle tickets!
3. Upcoming Schedule:
- May 15th
- May 25th
Memorial Day Holiday
- June 12th