July 20, 2020:
- Please fill out the form for the family map and school directory
- Exploris Reopening News
- Positions open on the PTO Board
1) The Exploris Carpool Map is now the FAMILY MAP!
In an effort to simplify things this year, the PTO has combined three forms into one!
Please fill out this form:
- Password Protected: The Family Map and the School Directory will be posted on password protected pages on the PTO website. You will be emailed the password once your information has been added. Please do not share the passwords publicly.
- Childcare Sharing: Some families have expressed interest in sharing childcare or hosting small groups of students in homes for distance learning. We have included that option as a question on the Family Map so that you can connect with each other.
- Get on the Map! Even if you’re not sure if you will be carpooling, please fill out the form. Your address will be on the map, making it easier to find Exploris families in your neighborhood.
The Map will be updated daily as more people fill out the form. We ask that you fill out the form by July 30 if possible.
Feel free to email Dana and Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks!
2. Exploris Reopening News – Plan C
Looking at all the available metrics, including Covid data and input from staff and family surveys, we have decided that The Exploris School will open the 2020-2021 school year in Plan C, with some modifications for in-person experiences. We are calling this Plan C+!
Please read and follow this page for updates: https://explorispto.org/reopening/
3. Get on Board! President Elect needed
We have many positions open in the PTO for the upcoming school year. Please consider getting involved!
One important position is President Elect. The President Elect works with the President to “learn the ropes” and help on the board. The following year, the President Elect serves as PTO president. Please reach out if you’re interested or if you know of someone who might be great for this role.
For more information or to fill out the PTO form, visit: https://explorispto.org/about/pto-board/
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday.
Please follow the Exploris PTO on social media, too. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.