Thanks to all of the families who are participating in the Exploris Family Map this year!
175 families are now on the map. If you would like to be included, please fill out the form by 9pm today, July 31. (After tonight, the map will be updated once or twice a week, not daily.)
If you form a carpool group, please contact Amanda Northrup email@example.com so that she has that information for planning purposes.
Please fill out this form:
- Password Protected: The Family Map and the School Directory will be posted on password protected pages on the PTO website. You will be emailed the password once your information has been added. Please do not share the passwords publicly.
- Childcare Sharing: Some families have expressed interest in sharing childcare or hosting small groups of students in homes for distance learning. We have included that option as a question on the Family Map so that you can connect with each other.
- Get on the Map! Even if you’re not sure if you will be carpooling, please fill out the form. Your address will be on the map, making it easier to find Exploris families in your neighborhood.
The Map will be updated daily through July 31 as more people fill out the form. We ask that you fill out the form by July 31 if possible.
Feel free to email Dana and Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks!
2. Exploris Reopening News – Plan C
Please read and follow this page for updates: https://explorispto.org/reopening/
3. Get on Board! President Elect needed
We have many positions open in the PTO for the upcoming school year. Please consider getting involved! Our first meeting and election will take place on Thursday, August 6 on Zoom.
For more information, visit https://explorispto.org/about/pto-board/