Thanks for reading the Monday Minute. We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday morning during the school year. To submit articles please sent them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm on Sunday.
- Open House This Week
- City Barbecue Fundraiser: September 30
- Yearbooks on Sale! Photos needed
- 2020-21 Exploris Calendar
- Easy school fundraisers
- Upcoming Events
2. Eat barbeque and support Exploris PTO
—giving back never tasted so good!
Exploris Dine-out Fundraiser : Wednesday, September 30
LOCATION: City Barbeque Raleigh, 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd
On 9/30 at City Barbeque Raleigh, we’ll get 20% of the proceeds from every order we bring in!
Ordering in person? Show this message to the cashier at checkout (either a printout or just on your phone).
Ordering online? Use code FundA at checkout at https://order.citybbq.com/menu/raleigh for pickup or delivery on 9/30
Ordering over the phone? Ask to apply code FundA when you provide your payment information.
Want to increase your impact? Place a group order online: a bigger order for you means a bigger donation for us! Start a group
order at https://order.citybbq.com/menu/raleigh, send the link around the office, and be a hero (to both us and your coworkers).
Just remember to use code FundA at checkout!
Remember: all orders have to be picked up or delivered on 9/30 from City Barbeque Raleigh for it to count toward our fundraiser.
Thanks for your support!
3. Yearbook Info:
The 2020-2021 yearbook is going to be a book to treasure for years to come. Make sure to purchase early to get the LOWEST PRICE of the year. If you choose to personalize your book (students can choose from monograms, crests, name stamps) you will be able to choose 4 FREE Icons as well during this Back to School Promotion! Please note – this offer ends on October 23rd.
Click here for easy purchase online: Buy a Yearbook
Share your pictures! The 2021 Exploris Yearbook will rely on photos from parents and students more than ever this year! Use this QR code below or this link to upload pictures for use in the yearbook.
4. EXPLORIS CALENDAR
The 20120-21 Exploris Calendars are on the PTO website in both PDF and Google Calendar versions: https://explorispto.org/calendar/
You can keep up with Exploris events by subscribing to the Google Calendar. First click on the Calendar, then click on the + button in the lower right corner of the calendar. If you don’t already have a Google account, you will need to set one up, which is easy and free. After subscribing, all Exploris events will also be displayed on your calendar.
5. 2020-21 Exploris School PTO Passive Fundraising Opportunities
Please register and participate in these easy fundraisers for our school.
- Harris Teeter
- Lowes Foods
- Boxtops for Education
- Amazon Smile
- Office Depot
6. UPCOMING EVENTS
- September 21-25, Open House Week
- Monday, September 28 – Yom Kippur Holiday
- Wednesday, September 30 – City Barbeque Dine-out Night
- October 2 (3:15pm) – October 12 (8am) – Fall Break
- Friday, October 23 – Teacher Workday for Conferences
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 – Veterans Day – Holiday
- Friday, November 20 – End of First Trimester
- Monday, November 23 – Tuesday November 24 – Teacher Workdays
- Friday, Nov 20 (3:15pm)- Monday, Nov 30 (8am) – Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, December 18 – Early Dismissal
- Friday Dec 18 (12:15pm) – Monday, Jan 4 (8am) – Winter Break
- Monday, Jan 18 – MLK Holiday
- Monday, February 15 – Teacher Workday – Conferences
- Friday, February 19 – Teacher Workday – Professional Development
- Thursday, March 11 – End of Second Trimester
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday during the school year.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at email@example.com by 9pm Sunday.