Thanks for reading the Monday Minute. We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday morning during the school year. To submit articles please sent them to email@example.com by 9pm on Sunday.
- City Barbecue Fundraiser: September 30
- PTO Meeting this Thursday
- Passive fundraising for Exploris
- Upcoming Events
**Remember- No School Next Week- have a great Fall Break!**
1. Eat barbeque and support Exploris PTO this Wednesday!
—giving back never tasted so good!
Exploris Dine-out Fundraiser : Wednesday, September 30
LOCATION: City Barbeque Raleigh, 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd
On 9/30 at City Barbeque Raleigh, we’ll get 20% of the proceeds from every order we bring in!
Ordering in person? Show this message to the cashier at checkout (either a printout or just on your phone).
Ordering online? Use code FundA at checkout at https://order.citybbq.com/menu/raleigh for pickup or delivery on 9/30
Ordering over the phone? Ask to apply code FundA when you provide your payment information.
Want to increase your impact? Place a group order online: a bigger order for you means a bigger donation for us! Start a group
order at https://order.citybbq.com/menu/raleigh, send the link around the office, and be a hero (to both us and your coworkers).
Just remember to use code FundA at checkout!
Remember: all orders have to be picked up or delivered on 9/30 from City Barbeque Raleigh for it to count toward our fundraiser.
Thanks for your support!
2. PTO meeting Thursday Night!
3. 2020-21 Exploris School PTO Passive Fundraising Opportunities
Please register and participate in these easy fundraisers for our school. Have you re-linked your grocery cards?
Click here for the details and links
- Harris Teeter
- Lowes Foods
- Boxtops for Education
- Amazon Smile
- Office Depot
6. UPCOMING EVENTS
- Monday, September 28 – Yom Kippur Holiday
- Wednesday, September 30 – City Barbeque Dine-out Night
- October 1- PTO Meeting, 6pm on Zoom
- October 2 (3:15pm) – October 12 (8am) – Fall Break
- Friday, October 23 – Teacher Workday for Conferences
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 – Veterans Day – Holiday
- Friday, November 20 – End of First Trimester
- Monday, November 23 – Tuesday November 24 – Teacher Workdays
- Friday, Nov 20 (3:15pm)- Monday, Nov 30 (8am) – Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, December 18 – Early Dismissal
- Friday Dec 18 (12:15pm) – Monday, Jan 4 (8am) – Winter Break
- Monday, Jan 18 – MLK Holiday
- Monday, February 15 – Teacher Workday – Conferences
- Friday, February 19 – Teacher Workday – Professional Development
- Thursday, March 11 – End of Second Trimester
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday during the school year.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm Sunday.
You must be logged in to post a comment.