- The PTO Needs YOU! Please fill out the volunteer form
- PTO Meeting and Election this THURSDAY, June 3
- Teacher Gift Pool is open!
- Family Work Day Saturday, June 5
- Staff Birthdays
1. The Exploris PTO is looking for volunteers and board members!
Please fill out our volunteer form today. We have multiple positions that will be open next year. If you are interested in an executive board position, please let us know by noon on Thursday, June 3. Our final PTO meeting of the year and our election will be held at 6pm on Thursday evening.
Many positions are open! We are making some adjustments to the PTO board, but click here for the current leadership position roster. Please let us know if there is a specific role you are interested in.
2- PTO Meeting this Thursday, June 3 on Zoom. Join us!
Topic: Exploris PTO final meeting for 2020-21 and Election for 2021-22
- Jun 3, 2021 06:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
3. It’s time for Teacher Gifts!
Exploris PTO coordinates schoolwide teacher gifts in December before the Winter Break, and again in June before the end of school. We encourage all parents to contribute to this gift pool. This collection ensures that all teachers and staff members receive the recognition they deserve!
Please donate to the Exploris End of Year Teacher Gift by Monday, June 7:
Any dollar amount is appreciated and divided among the Exploris team.
Note: this donation is fee-free! Your donations will be anonymous or you can leave your name in your note.
We also encourage all families, regardless of whether you chose to contribute financially, to craft a thank you message to include on a digital “KudoBoard”. Add photos, gifs and a message – be sure to include your child’s name in the message.
For more information , please visit our Teacher Thanks/FAQ page here.
4. Join us for an End-of Year Family Fun and Work Day! June 5
All families are welcome to join the end-of-year festivities at the elementary campus this Saturday, June 5th from 8:30-2:00 pm. Lunch will be provided at 12:30 (Pizza).
We created a quick google form to collect preferences and additional information to help us plan: https://forms.gle/f1eZkuNuxDD2UTcLA
In addition to the form-we are having a supply drive to help us get what we need for Saturday. See the supply list for details: https://drive.google.com/…/1vKkVHkKswG3P85dYB8v…/view…
5. June Exploris Staff Birthdays!
- Mariah Perry: June 2nd
- Mary Margaret Moffitt: June 16th
- Jesse Francese: June 22nd
- Sharon Cuffe: June 23rd
- Maggie Gargan: June 24th
- Jill Hemingway: June 28th
- Thursday, June 3 – PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
- Saturday, June 5 – Family Fun and Work Day, 8:30am-2:00pm
- Friday, June 11 – 8th grade Graduation (10:30 am), early dismissal
- Friday, June 11 – End of Third Trimester, last day of school
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at email@example.com..