Updates in this Email:
- Outdoor Movie Night Survey! Help pick the movie.
- Spiritwear update
- Angel Tree Signup
- Teacher Gift Pool- contribute now
Exploris Spiritwear is sold twice per year, in the fall and again in the spring. We had hoped to have all of the fall orders delivered by now, but unfortunately there have been delays from the company. We apologize for the delays.
Bay 6 has informed us that gray hoodies and youth gray long sleeve shirts are on back order/out of stock from their provider. Our contact is still looking into options for these items. Other items that have been ordered were available and should be ready for me to pick up by 12/7. Once sorted, I will bring them to students at school.
We will continue to post updates to the Parent Facebook page and the PTO blog. I will also send another follow up email when you can expect items to be delivered to school.
These delays are being experienced across many industries and are part of these strange times.
We are sorry for the long wait and appreciate your patience.
Martha Fisk, Spiritwear Committee Chair
TEACHER GIFTS WINTER 2021 Deadline for contributions is midnight, December 14.
Click Here to Contribute!
The Exploris PTO
Important Dates (Exploris CALENDAR):
- Friday, December 10: Outdoor Movie Night at the Elementary School, 6-8pm
- Tuesday, December 14: Last day to give to the Teacher Gift Collection
- Wednesday, December 15: Angel Tree Gifts due at school
- December 17: will be a full vacation day, following Board approval.
- December 20-January 3rd: Winter Break – No School
- January 17, 2022: Martin Luther King, Jr Day – No School
December Exploris Staff Birthdays
- 12/29: Ethan Burton
- 12/15: Paula Mancini
If you would like to submit information for a PTO blog post, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!
You must be logged in to post a comment.