Please read the Monday Minute for schoolwide updates from the Exploris PTO! If you have items to be included just email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Mondays.
Reminder: Next week is Spring Break! No School April 11-18.
Hello Exploris Families,
This spring we are having Earth Day Field Day for grades K-5! It will be on April 22, 2022. We will have lots of activities for all ages including Jump Rope and Freeze Dance. On field day please make sure your child has good shoes for playing and has a water bottle. Fifth grade will be running the stations for K-2 but we would love your help running stations for 3-5.
The K-2 Field day will be occurring from 9:30-11:00 and the 3-5 field day will be occurring from 12:30-2:00. If you would like to sign up to help with the 3-5 Field Day, the activities are listed on this signup genius here. If you are available to volunteer we would really appreciate your help!
Our publicity team made this video to promote this event!
If you have questions about Earth Day Field Day, please contact Ms. Lisa email@example.com
Layla, Zoey, Evelyn, Gaby and Arleigh
Important Dates (Exploris CALENDAR):
End of year calendar. Holidays/workdays/flex days in italics, PTO events in bold
- Spring Break – Friday, April 8 (3:15pm) – Tuesday, April 19 (8am)
- Monday, April 18 – Friday, April 22 – 8th Grade Outward Bound Trip
- Monday, April 18 – Teacher Workday
- Wednesday, April 20- General PTO Meeting
- Teacher Appreciation Week April 25-29
- Monday, May 2- Flex Day
- Tuesday, May 3 – Eid al Fitr Holiday
- Friday, May 13- Middle School Dance
- Wednesday, May 18- PTO Board Meeting, Slate presented
- Year End Teacher Gift Pool Collection- May 23-June 6
- Monday, May 30- Memorial Day Holiday
- Wednesday June 1 – Final PTO Meeting, in person, election & social
- Friday, June 10 –Last Day of School! 8th Grade Graduation (10:30 am), early dismissal
Join the Exploris Foundation! The foundation is the fundraising arm of the school. We are looking for board members to serve a 3-year term. We especially need someone to run the school’s annual fund drive, which aims to raise $100,000 in donations each year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Thanks for reading! If you would like to submit information for a PTO blog post, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at email@example.com.