Exploris Family Day
Exploris Family Day will take place this Sunday afternoon, April 3, 2022, 2-5pm at the elementary campus. It looks like it will be a beautiful day to be outside!
BRING THE ENTIRE FAMILY TO:
- Play games: Cornhole, Giant Jenga, Football Toss, Giant Kerpunk, Spikeball, Giant Lawn Memory Game
- Get a temporary tattoo
- Bug Dig in the Sandbox
- Big BUBBLE Station
- DANCE to music by DJ Machette
- PAINT a Flower Pot
- Get your picture taken in the PHOTO BOOTH
- Slide down the GIANT SLIDE
- SHOP the Exploris Craft Fair- plants, crochet, fancy nails, bracelets, keychains, and more!
- EAT: Sunset Slush and Dinkie’s Mini Donuts Food Trucks will join us
- Enjoy a beautiful spring day with the Exploris community.
- FOOD DRIVE: We will be hosting a food drive to help stock the Exploris Food Pantry. See details below.
- Get your dinner: We will also be selling Papa Murphy’s pizzas. $12 for a large pepproni or cheese. Proceeds will go to the Exploris Food Pantry. Pick one up on your way home. Dinner is already made!
Please RSVP on our facebook event page, and check there for updates: https://fb.me/e/2ijycIhDg
Exploris Craft Fair during Family Day
The Craft Fair is an opportunity for Exploris vendors to sell artwork and craft items, as well as a chance for Exploris students to raise money for Outward Bound or other passion projects. We are going to have a Craft Fair during the Spring Festival this year. So far we’re looking forward to
|Bracelets, jewelry and scarves from the Exploris 3rd Grade, to benefit Ukraine|
|Necklaces, keychains, magnets, paintings by https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaiyaClayDesigns|
|Color Street Dry Nail Polish Strips from Jill’s Fancy Nails|
|Clothing + Accessories (girls and women) from Matilda Jane and Good Hart Clothing|
|Cactus, succulents, perennials and native plants from The Frankly Plant Farm https://www.instagram.com/Thefrankly_plantfarm/|
|Cookie Dough from Amelia’s Refrigerator Cookies|
Please bring a few items to Family Day for the food drive! We will have boxes to collect food at the PTO tent near the front steps. The Exploris food pantry was recently founded and we would love to help stock the shelves. If you have questions about the Exploris food pantry, please reach out to Michelle Duncan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Day Details!
Where to PARK?: Please park safely along the streets or at the Young Men’s Leadership Academy on Swain Street.
What to BRING?:
- CASH We will have Sunset Slush, Dinkie’s Mini Donuts Food Truck, and multiple vendors at our Craft Fair. Please bring a few dollars or a credit card if you’d like to support these businesses and booths!
- PIZZA ORDERS We’ll be selling Papa Murphy’s Take-n-Bake pizzas for you to pick up as you leave. (easy dinner!) If possible please email email@example.com by Saturday night to let Richard know how many pizzas to bring.
- CANNED FOOD to help stock the Exploris Food Pantry
- or just bring yourself and YOUR FAMILY! We’ll be happy to see you there.
VOLUNTEER: Volunteers are still needed and greatly appreciated. Sign up here.CRAFT FAIR VENDORS:
Please RSVP on our Facebook Event Page: HTTPS://FB.ME/E/2IJYCIHDG