Please read the Monday Minute for schoolwide updates from the Exploris PTO! If you have items to be included just email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Mondays.
We are looking forward to the Spring Family Day, THIS SUNDAY April 3 from 2-5 at the Exploris Elementary Campus. Bring the entire family to:
- Play games: Cornhole, Giant Jenga, Football Toss, Giant Kerpunk, Spikeball, Giant Lawn Memory Game
- Get a temporary tattoo
- Bug Dig in the Sandbox
- Big BUBBLE Station
- Paint a Flower Pot
- Take photos in the Photo Both
- Slide down the GIANT SLIDE
- SHOP the Exploris Craft Fair
- EAT: Sunset Slush and Dinkie’s Mini Donuts Food Trucks will join us
Enjoy a beautiful spring day with the Exploris community.
- Help out: We will be hosting a food drive to help stock the Exploris Food Pantry. Please bring non-perishable items!
- Get your dinner: We will also be selling Papa Murphy’s pizzas. Proceeds will go to the Exploris Food Pantry. Pick one up on your way home. Dinner is already made!
Spring Family Day Volunteers Needed:
The Exploris PTO needs more parent and teacher volunteers to help out with running the Exploris Spring Family Day! Please come out and join in the fun.
Exploris Craft Fair during Family Day
The Craft Fair is an opportunity for Exploris vendors to sell artwork and craft items, as well as a chance for Exploris students to raise money for Outward Bound or other passion projects. We are going to have a Craft Fair during the Spring Festival this year. So far we’re looking forward to
|Bracelets, jewelry and scarves|
|Necklaces, keychains, magnets, paintings|
|Color Street Dry Nail Polish Strips|
|Clothing + Accessories (girls and women)|
|House plants, perennials and natives|
|Cactus, succulents, perennials and native plants|
Vendors: Exploris families who would like to set up a booth to sell their products can do so for $20, which will be donated to the Exploris Food Pantry.
Student Groups: Students can sell items to raise money for passion projects such as non-profits and charities. Each student group must have a parent sponsor.
If you’d like to participate, please register here by April 1.
Craft Fair Registration Form: https://forms.gle/s52t1pQJ999QYgkK6
Important Dates (Exploris CALENDAR):
End of year calendar. Holidays/workdays/flex days in italics, PTO events in bold
- April 3- Spring Family Day
- Spring Break – Friday, April 8 (3:15pm) – Tuesday, April 19 (8am)
- Monday, April 18 – Friday, April 22 – 8th Grade Outward Bound Trip
- Monday, April 18 – Teacher Workday
- Wednesday, April 20- General PTO Meeting
- Teacher Appreciation Week April 25-29
- Monday, May 2- Flex Day
- Tuesday, May 3 – Eid al Fitr Holiday
- Friday, May 13- Middle School Dance
- Wednesday, May 18- PTO Board Meeting, Slate presented
- Year End Teacher Gift Pool Collection- May 23-June 6
- Monday, May 30- Memorial Day Holiday
- Wednesday June 1 – Final PTO Meeting, in person, election & social
- Friday, June 10 –Last Day of School! 8th Grade Graduation (10:30 am), early dismissal
- Ryan Boney – 3/9
- Deb Brown – 3/20
- Chris Duncan – 3/10
- Lisa Ferrando – 3/25
- Callie Kirsh – 3/19
- Annah Riedel – 3/14
Join the Exploris Foundation! The foundation is the fundraising arm of the school. We are looking for board members to serve a 3-year term. We especially need someone to run the school’s annual fund drive, which aims to raise $100,000 in donations each year. Contact email@example.com to apply.
Thanks for reading! If you would like to submit information for a PTO blog post, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.