It’s time to sign up for the EXPLORIS FAMILY CARPOOL MAP!
Each summer, Exploris PTO volunteers help families connect by posting the Exploris Family Carpool Map. Whether you need a daily carpool, occasional rides, or just want to connect with families that live near you, we hope you’ll opt-in to this map. The map will be updated beginning July 25, 2022. We’ll keep it updated for about six weeks so everyone will have time to get carpools lined up.
Please fill out this form to get on the map:
- Password Protected: The Family Map and the School Directory will be posted on password protected pages on the PTO website. You will be emailed the password once your information has been added. Please do not share the passwords publicly.
- Get on the Map! Even if you’re not sure if you will be carpooling, please fill out the form. Your address will be on the map, making it easier to find Exploris families in your neighborhood.
The Map will be updated daily as more people fill out the form.
Feel free to email Kathleen Mason at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks!
Back to School/First Trimester Dates!
- July 25: Carpool Map Opens
- August 8 & 9: New Staff Orientation (Welcome!)
- August 10-16: Teacher Workdays
- August 15: Meet-the-Teacher Night (4:00-6:00 pm, both campuses)
- August 17: First Day of School
- August 21: Popsicles in the Park (4:30-6:30pm, Chavis Park, Shelter #2)
- September 5: Holiday/No School (Labor Day)
- September 26: Holiday/No School (Rosh Hashanah)
- September 27: Flex Day (details TBA)
- October 3-7: Fall Break/No School
- October 10: Teacher Workday/ No School
- October 14: Teacher Workday Charter PD/ No School
- October 28: Parent/Teacher Conference Day/ No School
- October 28: Exploris Fall Festival (5:00-8:00pm)
- November 4: Flex Day (details TBA)
- November 11: Holiday/No School (Veteran’s Day)
- November 18: End of Trimester 1
Visit our Back to School page for links to School Supplies, Volunteer Opportunities, Family Carpool map, and more! We will update this frequently.
Thanks for reading the Exploris PTO blog. Please follow our website to receive weekly emails from the PTO. http://explorispto.org
Please follow the Exploris PTO on social media, too. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.