Back to School is a busy time. This year many things will be different with the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be updating the back to school information as soon as it is available.
Please refer to the Reopening Information Page for forms and videos about “Plan C+” reopening plans.
2020-21 Back to School Checklist
- Fill out the Family Map and Directory form.
The Exploris Family Map and School Directory form is now open. We hope families will opt-in to have their contact information listed on the map and/or the directory. These two resources are managed by the PTO and provide ways for Exploris families to connect, form carpools, study groups, playgroups, etc.
- New families, please complete any forms from the Exploris School. If you have have questions about school forms please email Koren at email@example.com. Student forms are completed online through a program called SchoolMint.
- Get familiar with the Exploris Calendar. Add the Exploris Google Calendar to your Google Calendar so you can keep up with important dates for Exploris. Here is the Calendar page.
- Click on the “+ Google Calendar” icon in the lower right hand corner to add it.
- Follow the PTO blog. Enter your email address in the signup box on the homepage of this site. The PTO publishes a weekly update called the “Monday Minute” and this is how you sign up to receive it in your email.
- Follow your class blog. This is important! Contact your crew teacher if the site is not listed or if they are setting up a new page for 20-21.
- Buy School Supplies:
- School supply lists coming soon
- Join the Exploris Parents’ Group on Facebook. This page was created by an Exploris parent and is a closed group where Exploris parents can ask questions and share ideas. It is not an official Exploris or Exploris PTO group. Please note that it may take a while for new families to be approved over by the admins.
- Follow PTO and Exploris School social media channels:
- Start passive fundraising! Link your shopping cards, start saving box tops & sign up for amazon smile!