Back to School is a busy time. Use this list to make sure you’re on top of everything that comes with a new school year!
*To celebrate the start of the school year, please join us for the Fall Picnic next Sunday, August 25, 4pm at Chavis Park.
- Follow the PTO blog. Enter your email address in the signup box on the homepage of this site. The PTO publishes a weekly update called the “Monday Minute” and this is how you sign up for it.
- Follow your class blog. This is important! Contact your crew teacher if the site is not listed or if they are setting up a new page.
- Buy School Supplies:
- Fill out the Carpool FormIf you want to carpool to school or an after school activity, please get on the map! Even if you don’t plan on carpooling to school as it enables you to find families who live nearby.
- Fill out the PTO Directory/Information Form
Please fill out this short form to register with the PTO and to participate in the 2019-20 online school directory. To protect the privacy of our families, the online directory will only contain the names and contact information of families who choose to have their information published. If you would like to have your information published in a directory to be shared with others, you must opt-in on the form. Fields that you choose to fill will be then be published (as a password protected Google sheet) on the PTO website.
PTO FORM https://forms.gle/TQzfjqe3BCvKNQTQA
- Complete all forms from the Exploris School. If you have not received any information please email Koren at email@example.com. Student forms are completed online this year through a new program called SchoolMint.
- Exploris Gear on Sale Now! View our Exploris Spiritwear store and place your orders! Tshirts, water bottles, hats, hoodies, and more. A portion of proceeds go to the Exploris PTO: https://squareup.com/store/exploris-school-pto/
- Register your student(s) for Before-After School Care. With the new school year beginning soon, it is time to register for the 2019-2020 Before & After School Program. The registration form includes some information about the Program.
- Register for optional Spicy Green Lunch Delivery
- Add the Exploris Google Calendar to your Google Calendar so you can keep up with important dates for Exploris.
- Join the Exploris Parents’ Group on Facebook. This page was created by an Exploris parent and is a closed group where Exploris parents can ask questions and share ideas. It is not an official Exploris or Exploris PTO group. Please note that it may take a while for new families to be approved over by the admins.
- Follow PTO and Exploris School social media channels:
- Start passive fundraising! Link your shopping cards, start saving box tops & sign up for amazon smile!