The Exploris PTO is looking for a few more Crew Parent Volunteers (formerly Parent Liaisons) for the 2021-2022 school year. Our teachers need our support more than ever, please consider volunteering.
Crew Parent Responsibilities:
- Meet and Greet Zoom Meeting to kick off the year
- Be the Fun by supporting the Teachers: coordinate supplies, volunteers, parties, bring snacks for the teachers, help with PTO projects such as Art By Me
- Join PTO’s Slack Platform: gives an easy platform for communication for the Crew Parents, plus you will see the inner workings of the PTO
- Attend the General PTO meeting and keep your grade up to date on any important PTO information. Meetings will be held every other month on Wednesday nights from 6:30 – 7:30pm. A total of 4-5 during the school year
- Help with Teacher Appreciation Week
- 4th Grade Parent Group plans 5th Grade Graduation, within budget constraints
- Teacher Birthdays: PTO is in charge of giving $30 gift card, parents are in charge of the celebrating (could be a sweet for the entire class, hang balloons, any birthday type surprise)
- Brainstorm with other Grades: K – 2nd grade, 3rd – 5th grade and middle school could be their own group to support each other and brainstorm ways to support the teachers
If this sounds like something you are interested in doing, please email Brooke Hedrick at email@example.com Please include your name, email address and the grade your child is currently in at Exploris.
Exploris Crew Parents, list updated 9/23/21: