- Please help- Grocery card collection
- Technology Surveys- please fill out!
- Community Circle Canceled
- Last Chance to Vote for Annah!
- Silent Auction! Help Needed
- Annual Fund Survey
- Upcoming Events
There is a possibility that the current COVID-19 pandemic will require us to close school for a bit. We have some food insecure families that rely on our school for meals. If you have time and funds, we are collecting grocery store gift cards to help support these families during times when school is not in session on campus.
Gift cards can be turned in to the front office or Michelle Duncan (the sooner the better, as the situation is rapidly changing). We appreciate your support for our community. If you anticipate a need for your family, please reach out!
-Kimberly Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Community Circle/Thursday Update from Ellie:
Only a few more days to VOTE FOR ANNAH! Exploris PTO has nominated 4th grade teachers Annah Riedel as our NC School Hero. We hope that the Exploris community will help Annah win! You can vote once each day. Please share and ask your friends and family to vote, too!
We could win $10,000 for Annah as well as $10,000 for Exploris! Ten NC School Heroes will be selected based on votes and judging, and you can vote for your hero once every day. North Carolina school employees work tirelessly to shape the next generation. Now, you can give your school hero the recognition they deserve.
VOTE FOR ANNAH here: https://www.ncschoolheroes.com/entryshare/2028552
The 2020 Exploris PTO Silent Auction & Raffle will be held April 21- May 2.
We are currently seeking donations for the auction, and we can use your help. We also need people to pick up items that have been donated.
- Item Donation Form Can you contribute? Please fill out this form!
- Item Pickup Form We need help picking up donations! Please check this signup genius if you can help.
NOTE: The auction takes place ONLINE! Thanks for your support!
Please visit our Silent Auction & Raffle page more details
6. Haven’t contributed to the Exploris Annual Fund? Please fill out this quick survey
7. Upcoming Events
- Friday, March 20 – PTO Meeting, 11:30am at Tobacco Road
- Spring Break – Friday, April 3 (3:15pm) – Tuesday, April 14 (8am)
- Monday, April 20- PTO Meeting, 6:30pm at Elementary School
- Tuesday, April 21- Silent Auction Kickoff Night Fundraiser at Lynnwood Brewing
- April 21- May 2 Silent Auction is Live!
- Thursday, April 30- Middle School Field Day
- Saturday, May 2- Exploris Family Day and Silent Auction Finale
- Friday, May 15 – Teacher Workday
- Friday, May 22 – No School for 8th grade only – passage portfolios
- Friday, May 22- PTO Meeting, 11:30 at Tobacco Road
- Monday, May 25- Memorial Day Holiday
- June 1 – June 12 – EOG Testing Window
- Friday, June 12 – 8th Grade Graduation (10:30 am), early dismissal
- Friday, June 12 – End of Third Trimester, last day of school
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to submit information for PTO posts, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at email@example.com