- Teacher Gifts – please contribute by Friday
- Panera Volunteers
- Angel Tree thank you
- Pizza Order Form for 12/18
- Important Exploris Survey- Fill out by Dec. 18
- Surround Ms. Ashley with love!
- December School Newsletter Online
- Yearbook Photos Needed
- Exploris Fund Donations
- Happy December birthdays to our faculty
- Upcoming Events- Winter Break Friday Dec 18 (12:15pm) – Monday, Jan 4 (8am)!
1. Teacher Gifts!
Please donate to the Exploris Holiday 2020 Teacher Gift by December 18:
Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far! For more information , please visit our Teacher Thanks/FAQ page here.
2. Panera Bread Pick-Up- volunteers needed
Want to help give back to the community and support our school? Sign up for Panera Bread Pick-Up. Each sign-up occurs at 7:55 pm on Sunday evenings at the Glenwood Panera. The following morning you drop off at Shepard’s Table Soup Kitchen prior to 11:00 am. The soup kitchen now more than ever relies on our donation. For more information and to sign up:
3. Exploris Angel Tree- thank you !
Drive by the Elementary school campus between 4-6pm on December 18 to pick up School Picture and spiritwear orders, and drop off any used batteries or electronics for recycling as part of an 8th grade project.AND grab a tasty ready-for-the-oven pizza as part of our Papa Murphy’s pizza fundraiser!
Pizza Order Form here: https://forms.gle/NgBda5pXa9y3Lviy9
6. Surround Ms. Ashley with love this holiday season
As the Giving Season is upon us, one of our very own teachers needs a little love. Between multiple surgeries within the last two years for both her husband and her son Chase, Ms. Ashley of 3rd grade needs just a little extra love and support this year. Her husband has just had hip replacement surgery and will be recovering for the next 2 – 3 months, her son, Chase also has had his own surgeries, requiring time off work and therapy sessions for the entire family.
- Go Fund Me: https://gf.me/u/zaxyq3
- Amazon Wish List: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1A6IH6C6MLF4C?ref=cm_sw_sm_r_wl_an_bkvkqKNmMqJE6
The Exploris School December newsletter has been published. Please read it for links, grade level updates, upcoming events, and more!
8. Yearbook Photos Needed!
The Exploris Yearbook Staff is creating pages with YOUR photos! If you have missed the Food, What’s New, sports, covid, spirit week, pet photos, digital learning, summer or fall photo drops you can always submit those and general photos to this link.
9. We hope you’ll consider a year end donation to the Exploris Fund. You can:
- Donate online at https://exploris.kindful.com
- Mail a check to: Exploris School Foundation, 401 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC 27603
- Donate through Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Exploris-School-Foundation-103175274838433
10. Happy Birthday!
- Amanda Northrup – December 4th
- Paula Mancini – December 15th
11. UPCOMING EVENTS
- Friday, December 18 – Early Dismissal
- Friday, December 18 – Drive through event at the elementary campus, 4-6pm
- Friday Dec 18 (12:15pm) – Monday, Jan 4 (8am) – Winter Break
- Monday, Jan 18 – MLK Holiday
- Monday, February 15 – Teacher Workday – Conferences
- Friday, February 19 – Teacher Workday – Professional Development
- Thursday, March 11 – End of Second Trimester
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”- the Exploris PTO blog post.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm Sunday.
You must be logged in to post a comment.