- Plan B Begins on March 8!!
- Plan B Information Session Tuesday at 6:30pm
- Multicultural Crayon Drive
- PTO Meeting this Thursday, March 4
- March Birthdays
Exploris is Transitioning to Plan B!!
On March 8, we will begin our Plan B hybrid instruction model! Each grade level will be on-campus for one week (Monday – Thursday) on a 3-week rotation, you can see the calendar below for more details. Parents please check your emails for crew lists and other specific crew information.
Reminder: Deadline is TODAY, March 1 if you would like to switch from virtual to hybrid.
The crew lists were emailed to parents on February 24. Please check to ensure that you know if your student is signed up for virtual or hybrid.
Remember that in-person learning will take place Monday-Thursday, with Fridays being virtual. In addition, there will be no walk ups– students must stay in their car in the carpool lane until temperatures are taken by a staff member. Please look at the calendar to find out when your student will be back on campus.
Please note that school will look different:
- Everyone must wear a mask all day
- Students will stay in one room, at one seat for that day
- Teachers will rotate from room to room to teach the different subjects and lead activities
- Group work will not happen unless students can work and maintain 6 feet of distance
- Students will have frequent stretch breaks at their desks and where possible, lunch, breaks, recess, and even some class activities will happen outside
Arrival times are 7:45-8:15 for middle school students and 8:10-8:30 for elementary students. Dismissal times are 2:00-2:15 for middle school students and 2:15-2:30 for elementary students.
There will be no before or after school care.
If at any time, you would like to switch to 100% virtual learning, please email Amanda to request this change at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware, that if you switch back to virtual, you will not be able to go back to in-person later.
If you would like to switch to the hybrid model, the deadline is Monday, March 1st. Please email your Amanda email@example.com teacher if this is a CHANGE from you original option. We will accommodate this request if space is available in that grade level.
Please reach out if you have any questions.
– The Leadership Team: Amanda, Deb, Koren, Leah, Michelle, Tom
2. Plan B Information Session on Tuesday at 6:30pm.
Deb and Amanda are hosting a Plan B Information Session for families on March 2nd at 6:30pm. We hope you can join us! Please find the Zoom information below:
Join Zoom Meeting
3. Multicultural Crayon Drive
Thank you to all parents who have donated to the Kindergarten Multicultural Crayon Drive. With your generosity, we were able to create 25 bags for the Exploris teachers, that have 6 different packages containing an assortment of crayons, colored pencils and markers.
Thank you for making this initiative such a great success!
The Kindergarten Parent Liaison Team
4- PTO Meeting this Thursday, March 4 on Zoom. Join us!
Topic: Exploris PTO monthly Meeting
- Mar 4, 2021 06:00 PM
- Apr 1, 2021 06:00 PM
- May 6, 2021 06:00 PM
- Jun 3, 2021 06:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
5. March Birthdays
Please join us in wishing Happy Birthday to all the March babies!
- 3/1: Robert Tant (3rd Grade)
- 3/10: Chris Duncan (Middle School EC)
- 3/14: Annah Reidal (4th Grade)
- 3/19: Callie Kirsch (Connective World)
- 3/20: Deborah Brown (Associate Director MS)
- 3/25: Lisa Ferrando (Movement and 3rd TP)
- Thursday, Mar 4 PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
- Monday, March 8- first day of Plan B
- Thursday, March 11 – End of Second Trimester
- Friday, March 12 – Teacher Workday
- Monday, March 15 – Teacher Workday//Digital Learning Day
- Thursday, Apr 1 PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
- Spring Break – Friday, March 26 (3:15pm) – Tuesday, April 6 (8am)
- Monday, April 5 – Teacher Workday
- Thursday, May 6 PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
- Thursday, May 13 and Friday, May 14 – Teacher Workdays//Digital Learning Days//Passage portfolios (8th grade)
- Monday, May 31- Memorial Day Holiday
- Thursday, Jun 3 PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
- Friday, June 11 – 8th grade Graduation (10:30 am), early dismissal
- Friday, June 11 – End of Third Trimester, last day of school
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm Sunday.