Welcome Back! We hope everyone had a great Fall Break!
- Art by Me
- Annual Fund coming soon
- Box Tops DUE now!
- Yearbooks on Sale
- Crew Parents STILL needed!
- School Directory Online
- Upcoming Events- Note: Teacher Workday/Conference Day Oct. 25
1. Art By Me fall fundraiser
The PTO is promoting the ‘Art by Me’ fundraiser again this year. Our wonderful Art teachers, Jamie & Scarlet are helping the students to create pictures that can be applied to a large selection of products for family & friends to purchase. ( this will be in time for the holidays also! Ordering is in November and orders arrive beginning of December )
You will get to see the pictures your children draw before ordering and chose if you want to purchase anything.
The money raised will support the PTO who helps to support Exploris and our fantastic teachers and staff. For more information, contact Kristin Corson at email@example.com, or visit our Art by Me webpage here.
2. 2019-20 ANNUAL FUND: The Annual Fund is coming! We need to raise $100,000 for our 2019-20 budget to break even. This works out to $220 per student per year. We know that is unrealistic for some families, so rely on families who are able to give generously.
Remember, we don’t receive any rent money from the state or county! Raising funds is how we balance our budget, after we have done everything else we can to cut costs.
More info on how and when you can give will be available soon.
3. OCTOBER 18 DEADLINE: It’s that time of year! Time to send in your clipped box tops! Our fall submission deadline is coming up so please send in your collection of box tops to the school by October 18th. For more details on how the program works & how to transition to the new digital way of collecting box tops, click on this link: https://explorispto.org/fundraising/boxtops/
Thanks for your support!
4. Exploris Yearbooks are now on Sale!
Click here to purchase your 2019-2020 yearbook. The price is $30.
Would you like to submit photos to the yearbook? There’s an APP for that! Please download the REPLAYIT APP
Parents and students, can you please download the replayit app to your phones or use the website to submit pictures for yearbook.
5. WE STILL NEED CREW PARENTS! What does a crew parent do? Serve as a liaison between the PTO and teachers, spoil your teachers with snacks once a trimester and (PTO funded) treats on their birthday, coordinate volunteers as needed for crew-specific activities.
Interested, or have questions? Contact Gineen – Gineen.Bowman@gmail.com
6. The Exploris School Directory is online
It is password protected. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.
Have you filled out the FORM? Please opt-in to the school directory by filling out the online form.
October 14- PTO Meeting, 11:30am at Tobacco Road
October 17 – Parent University – High School Planning
- October 25 – Teacher Workday for Conferences
Monday, Nov. 11 – Veterans Day – Holiday
Friday, November 22 – End of First Trimester
Monday, November 25 – Tuesday November 26 – Teacher Workday
Friday, Nov 22 (3:15pm)- Monday, Dec 2 (8am) – Thanksgiving Break
The 2019-20 Exploris Google Calendar and PTO Calendar links are here:
Thanks for reading the “Monday Minute”! We publish this Exploris PTO blog post each Monday during the school year.
If you would like to submit information, please email your text (copy ready), photos, and links to Dana Deaton by 9pm Sunday at email@example.com .